We are all healers in one way or another.
We either directly help someone to recover, rehabilitate, find themselves or support them, or we give them reasons to pull something amazing out of themselves so they can look after us (catalyst healers). In some cases life gets terrible in order to trigger something better and so even the people we might judge as doing something awful, are in fact, triggering an opportunity for love, growth and grace. And sometimes they are just darn well putting a big sign up that says 'FREE YOURSELF FROM THIS!!!'
However our healing comes to us, it comes.
Some people, who are fantastically sensitive are healers with wide open gifts that are not being used. Those wide open gifts, which are FABULOUS to have as a healer, can debilitate the every day life of a person who doesn't realise what they are.
Make life easier! Learn how to navigate your sensory system.
Learn how to bring it into balance and how to use the power you have for healing and for good to change and improve your life.
(Here's the guts of an old blog post that's been around the block a few times, but it still raises eyebrows for some people.)
Recently in a Reiki class, I was reminded how important it was. Read on...
15 Tell Tale Signs to watch out for...
When I first started my healing work, I was completely blind to many of my gifts, and only over time, did they become obvious to me.
For example, I was told by people who did readings, to stop doing readings for free - I was just talking to people and had no idea I was having some 'mystical conversation' with them, it was a natural part of my life, me being me. I really didn't get it, but now my healing changes lives all over the world. And if you put the ten years ago Deb, in a conversation with me, this Now Deb, and told her what her capabilities would be, she would have backed away laughing about the crazy lady saying 'There's. Noooo. Way. Sweetheart. Tell your story walking thataway ----> !!'
People who have been around healing for a while often say they are just facilitators, which doesn't really make sense to people who come out of mainstream english - they may think you coordinate events or some other random thing. Once upon a time, as far as I was concerned a Facilitator was a random term with multi-functions, a little like the word Consultant.
Healer is an advisory term, like Doctor or Nurse, Teacher, Mechanic. It doesn't mean you think you are God, (have a Messiah complex) or even that you are religious. Healing IS non-denominational. No one owns the energy, but everyone should know how to use it. Otherwise life can sometimes feel like it's all on top of you.
1. Your hands intermittently get really hot. And may even be red a lot of the time, be dry or peel.
2. You feel awful when others are suffering.
3. If you could take people’s pain away you would.
4. You are attracted to caring professions.
5. You are the ‘go to’ or fix-it person in your family circle of friends.
6. People sit down next to you and tell you their life stories without any encouragement on your part. (Often they are perfect strangers.)
7. You often hear the words ‘you just know the right things to say to make me feel better’.
8. People tell you they feel better ‘just having you around’. Some might really keenly feel rejection when you say you can't come see them (and get demanding or mad).
9. You can see the bigger picture and are great at reassuring people.
10. When people who felt terrible, get up feeling fabulous and walk away, sometimes you feel flat as a pancake.
11. Even when you are the sober driver, you still wake the next day feeling hung over.
12. You feel chronically dehydrated sometimes.
13. Sometimes (often times) you have to admit that you look after other people better than you look after yourself.
14. You often run on empty, then find some kind of magic hidden reserve and keep going. (No, wait! That might be also be parenting!)
15. You can no longer watch the scary movies or thrillers you once found interesting because they somehow impact too deeply on your body.
If any of these things, a few; or even nearly all of them resonate with you – you could probably do with a few tips make life a little easier. Using your skills in a focused way can create amazing wellness for you and others around you, it can save you time and money. It can even become an income, and may indeed be your life’s calling.
How many can you tick off this list?
Intrigued? Sign up here for healing class updates or have a session to uncover your abilities and use them to help yourself, focus on goals, grow your income or help your family.
021 726 276
Thank you so much for reading my post.
Energy expert, Deb is also a spiritual teacher, healer, writer and artist.
She works all over the world and lives in a beautiful valley in a village called Kinloch (near this big mountain and it's friends) - with HER two best furry friends, her gorgeous less furry husband and a thornless blackberry bush that's showing great promise.
Rumour has it she is 40 steps from the first tee on the golf course, but to date, her golf clubs have never seen it.
You can find me on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn.
© Deb Rowley 2015
Previous post: Bring out your wounded: Aspergers & ASD, Past Life Healing is Crucial, But Why?
Fave posts here
Contact me here
Join my e-news for updates and great info here