Here are a few of the social differences you may have noticed:
- Children use strange (old fashioned) words sometimes - perhaps old english, and sometimes have faint english accents (even when there is not a link in the family).
- They talk over people and don't know when to stop or don't seem to notice when their audience is disinterested.
- Have difficulty reading facial cues, so can strike up random conversations without a real opening being present.
- They may also have difficulty with dexterity - doing up buttons or shoelaces is either hard to grasp or incredibly time consuming.
- They also walk really upright.
- They have a big focus on a particular subject and complete scattered thinking on others.
- Feel like (and sometimes it's commented) they are always 'in the wars'.
- Often, but not always - it's a boy with this.
- Sometimes they have a lot of difficulty with ingrown toenails/chilblains.
- They can have a lot of fear around social interaction, so seem paralysed by inactivity when everyone else around them is a 'get up and go' type person.
- It can take them a long time to get ready.
- They can have difficulty forming friendships.
- They may have a health issue that is usually only specific to adults.
- They don't like, or are sensitive to loud noises.
- Seem to be burdened with something indefinable.
- Seem to have a certain amount of anger inside them, whether or not they express it, and balk at authority.
- Sometimes it feels like they don't quite fit in the now.
If you just went through that list and said Yes, Yes and Yes - a little part of all these things is normal. If you've already found yourself worrying about any of those things over time - or if you have a child that has been diagnosed with Aspergers/ASD - the following information may be of help to you.
You may already know Aspergers was 'identified' in the 1940s by Hans Asperger, a Viennese paediatrician who noticed a specific set of Autism-like behaviors and difficulties with social and communication skills in boys (this is important) who had normal intelligence and language development. And we hear the stats on Aspergers are huge around the world and growing.
What do soldiers have to do with it?
The 'old soldiers' aspect of what we are seeing in these children is important.
I'm seeing a pattern emerge in my work - children's systems body/mind/spirits are carrying programming or energy from a past life in a war. In some cases, it is creating a kind of old fashioned mentality, difficulty with change and a disconnection.
As far as I can see - Hans Asperger was probably witnessing children (reincarnated) from the first World War - which explains why most 'Aspergers' children are boys. (Over 10 million soldiers died in World War 1 alone.)
Many had Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - they suffered injuries, shell shock, certainly don't like orders being barked at them, are sometimes depressed, have had poor nutrition, (i.e. eating only ration packs or suffering starvation) and have suffered all the atrocities that soldiers in the trenches had to put up with.
They had to disassociate themselves in that time from what they were doing - and so have a slightly disassociated air now. Authority, buttons and boots are a problem as they are related to uniforms, being suppressed, following orders may have led to death - and fear comes as they are getting ready to go out in the world. Loud noises, well that's fairly obvious, bombing or being shot at relates to danger.
We now have kids coming through from other times too, some have been civilians killed in war - boots and buttons again, scary and overwhelming symbols, some targeted with napalm - which seems to show up on the 'now' skin as eczema type issues and/or in the gut as toxic digestive system problems and high sensitivity to chemicals. The list is long. They went through the Depression etc.
How to help?
We heal the past and release the energy of the soldier from their young bodies and reintegrate them into childhood.
The clearing of the discordant energy brings harmony to life and allows the child to be more of a child.
Imagine how you'd feel if you were piggy backing a person (who'd been through a war) around?
Can you see how it fits?
A single session for children affected in this way can make a difference - and the work can be done by distance - it can be done with the parent present, not the child.
- In just ONE hour, changes are apparent.
- This IS energy healing. It is sent to clients ALL OVER THE WORLD.
- The positive outcome means the whole family benefits.
- I work without the child present - which makes it possible to get more clearing work done with less distraction.
- The parent has an opportunity to share extensively, without fear of offending the child, in a healing, supportive environment.
- Your child is not being 'labelled as' anything, rather some of the stress they experience is being eased or released altogether.
What if energy work seems a bit weird?
There is always going to be someone who doesn't believe in reincarnation or past life work. We can't help that - sometimes the concept seems a bit much, I hope I have outlined enough of the 'symptoms' to provoke consideration and dialogue, and that the people who really want to help their kids can get past the unusual nature of the work. This work has a positive effect, and changes children's lives.
The RESULTS are the most important part.
It might seem weird, but making a difference in just one child's life is an absolutely wonderful thing, and hopefully the secondary learning that comes out of this, is that we now, more than ever, need to find ways to reach peace.
#1: If Hans Asperger started diagnosing people in the 1940's then some of these 'kids' I'm talking about - are actually adults now, so if my description at the top of this page sounds a bit like you, or your nearest and dearest, please also consider a session or contact me for more info.
#2: I had instant feedback on this, a lady who contacted me and said 'That is my son to a T, even the upright walking which I had never connected with Aspergers. I cannot help but wonder if he was from a different time - at kindergarten the only activity that interested him was making swords and his interest in weapons was such that he could often identify mistakes in movies.'
For news for more information about past lives and healing, join my email list here. You will NOT be bombarded with miles of emails, I don't like that either.
To discuss anything you have read please email me here.
To join my general newsletter on events click here.
Previous post #2: To the Darling Girl in All of Us Your champion will show up when you do.
Contact me here
Join my e-news for updates and great info here