Life is for living, loving, laughing and leaping over hurdles.
Sure you have to work…
but what is the work all about if jumping for joy is not on your to-do list?
Your Homework choices are:
1. You - tomorrow - 10 star jumps (or jumping jacks) - in the doorway - at work or at home - facing the world.
2. Make a tin can telephone with string and talk to a friend.
3. Make silly faces at kids on the bus.
4. Make mud pies.
5. Paint with your hands.
6. Investigate glitter or glue for no real reason at all. Stick something to something else.
7. Ring someone up and tell them you love them.
8. Roll down a grassy hill.
9. Go fly a kite.
10. Write "I love you" in lipstick on your mirror.
11. See if you can kiss your elbow.
12. Make up a funny character for a children's book.
13. Take your inner child out for a swing.
14. Make your food into faces before you eat it.
15. Press all the buttons on the thingummies that make music in a FRIENDLY toy shop.
*If anyone says you are silly for doing it, tell them it was part of your Play Therapy Prescription from Doctor Deb.
**Do NOT taste the strawberry scented soap - it doesn't taste like strawberries - I have already done this experiment for you. (Ok - ever hopeful, I did do it twice just in case I was wrong the first time)
(I just tried to kiss my elbow.)
Maybe you are a healer…? How would you know?
We are all healers in some way - but some of us do resonate more with our abilities, or could do with awakening to our abilities so we can use them to enhance our lives and the lives of others.
Here are 15 Tell Tale Signs to watch out for...
When I first started my work, I was completely blind to many of my gifts, and only over time, did they become obvious to me.
For example, I was told by people who did readings, to stop doing readings for free - I was just talking to people and had no idea I was having some 'mystical conversation' with them, it was a natural part of my life, me being me. Apparently I was also a 'healer' - and if you are an 'entry level' person you will resonate with this word - as 'healer' means 'person that makes others feel better'.
The following list may bring an AHA moment or two, plus answer the odd question you may have.
It all relates to my experience and what I have witnessed through my work. Knowing how to use these gifts has changed my life completely. It can even become an income, and may indeed be your life’s calling.
How many can you tick off this list? Share with me - I'd love to know.
It's my absolute privilege to teach healers, to help them start on their healers journey or help them grow their business. If you are ready to take a next step, you can let me know here and we can make a plan.
If it's useful to you, please share with others. xx
powered by Typeform
Energy expert, Deb is also a spiritual teacher, healer, writer and artist.