Each session is very individual, it's what you need it to be - in order to bring you into your strong, well, empowered self - in a clearer, brighter, lighter space.
Bringing you back to life… and to love.
It's about resetting the body to harmonious balance. A session lifts heaviness, removing that 'stuck' feeling and instilling confidence in your abilities to create a great life.
There is guidance within the session, (you can ask specifically for a reading) and sometimes there is a little homework too.
Depending on the length of time we have, sessions may include these things and the possibilities can be huge…
- working through physical, mental, spiritual and emotional bodies
- locating blocks at the source and setting them free
- working to clear any restrictive energy you are carrying now and from any time in your life
- work and home clearing
- family, financial and relationship clearing (if time permits.)
- tie cutting - releasing old relationships
- clearing your spiritual umbilical cord and the spine and any past life work that comes up
- clearing your source link
- releasing chatter and crowding in your mind and field
- releasing and dissolving energies you are holding for others
- releasing doubt, fear worry stress, rubber-neckers and junk mail guidance
- re-establishing boundaries/spiritual gateposts for highly sensitive people who feel overwhelmed
I work in a high trust environment, so this is a positive and proactive space for you to 'get things off your chest' without judgement, an open space for perfect release and renewal.
I see inside the body and work with universal energy, colour, sound, intention and holograms to facilitate this life change. I'm a Reiki Master/Teacher, a Colour Therapist, an Elohim Practitioner and have also been gifted other healing abilities through life experience.
The pace your body is able to process and integrate all this work dictates how much we achieve. If you are really, really ready - your body works like a thirsty sponge.
A Reiki session is a great follow up to this procedure.
The ideal way to approach your session is with the mindset that you are really ready to move forward - and when you've got that, the rest of it flows quite organically. Before you come, you may like to create a mental list of the things you'd like to 'let go of'.
Notes and recommendations are often supplied from the sessions.
Sessions work alongside allopathic medicine.
Some testimonials for my work are here.
Are you ready?
-Jumping for Joy 15 Play Therapy Homework Choices