Maybe you are a healer…? How would you know?
We are all healers in some way - but some of us do resonate more with our abilities, or could do with awakening to our abilities so we can use them to enhance our lives and the lives of others.
Here are 15 Tell Tale Signs to watch out for...
When I first started my work, I was completely blind to many of my gifts, and only over time, did they become obvious to me.
For example, I was told by people who did readings, to stop doing readings for free - I was just talking to people and had no idea I was having some 'mystical conversation' with them, it was a natural part of my life, me being me.
Apparently I was also a 'healer' - and if you are an 'entry level' person you will resonate with this word - as 'healer' means 'person that makes others feel better'.
If you have been around healing for a while, it's likely that you would say you were a facilitator, which doesn't really make sense to people who come out of mainstream - they may think you coordinate events or some other random thing. Once upon a time, as far as I was concerned a Facilitator was a random term with multi-functions, a little like the word Consultant.
Anyway - the following list may prove useful to you - and perhaps it will bring an AHA moment or two, plus answer the odd question you may have.
It all relates to my experience and what I have witnessed through my work. Knowing how to use these gifts has changed my life completely.
1. Your hands intermittently get really hot. And may even be dry or peel.
2. You feel awful when others are suffering.
3. If you could take people’s pain away you would.
4. You are attracted to caring professions.
5. You are the ‘go to’ or fix-it person in your family circle of friends.
6. People sit down next to you and tell you their life stories without any encouragement on your part. Often they are perfect strangers.
7. You constantly hear the words ‘you just know the right things to say’.
8. People tell you they feel better ‘just having you around’.
9. You can see the bigger picture and are great at reassuring people.
10. When people who felt terrible, get up feeling fabulous and walk away, sometimes you feel flat as a pancake.
11. Even when you are the sober driver, you still wake the next day feeling hung over.
12. You feel chronically dehydrated sometimes.
13. Sometimes (often times) you have to admit that you look after other people better than you look after yourself.
14. You often run on empty, then find some kind of magic hidden reserve and keep going. (No, wait! That might be also be parenting!)
15. You can no longer watch the scary movies or thrillers you once found interesting because they somehow impact too deeply on your body.
If any of these things, a few; or even nearly all of them resonate with you – you could probably do with a few tips make life a little easier. Using your skills in a focused way can create amazing wellness for you and others around you, it can save you time and money. It can even become an income, and may indeed be your life’s calling.
How many can you tick off this list? Share with me - I'd love to know.
It's my absolute privilege to teach healers, to help them start on their healers journey or help them grow their business. If you are ready to take a next step, you can let me know here and we can make a plan.
Events, workshops and training sessions, here is some Reiki info or you can opt in for the weekly email news here.
It's my pleasure to enlighten and empower you, so I hope this has been useful.
Thank you for reading and sharing my work.
Energy expert, Deb is also a spiritual teacher, healer, writer and artist.