Life is for living, loving, laughing and leaping over hurdles.
Sure you have to work…
but what is the work all about if jumping for joy is not on your to-do list?
Your Homework choices are:
1. You - tomorrow - 10 star jumps (or jumping jacks) - in the doorway - at work or at home - facing the world.
2. Make a tin can telephone with string and talk to a friend.
3. Make silly faces at kids on the bus.
4. Make mud pies.
5. Paint with your hands.
6. Investigate glitter or glue for no real reason at all. Stick something to something else.
7. Ring someone up and tell them you love them.
8. Roll down a grassy hill.
9. Go fly a kite.
10. Write "I love you" in lipstick on your mirror.
11. See if you can kiss your elbow.
12. Make up a funny character for a children's book.
13. Take your inner child out for a swing.
14. Make your food into faces before you eat it.
15. Press all the buttons on the thingummies that make music in a FRIENDLY toy shop.
*If anyone says you are silly for doing it, tell them it was part of your Play Therapy Prescription from Doctor Deb.
**Do NOT taste the strawberry scented soap - it doesn't taste like strawberries - I have already done this experiment for you. (Ok - ever hopeful, I did do it twice just in case I was wrong the first time)
(I just tried to kiss my elbow.)
Energy expert, Deb is also a spiritual teacher, healer, writer and artist.