- Dip a smooth piece in massage oil and stroke over your skin.
- Sleep with it under your pillow.
- Warm it with your hands and use it with oil to massage away pain.
- Put it in your water bottle to bring its gentle vibration into your body as a tonic.
- Tuck it in your pocket for extra comfort on a sensitive day.
- Put a piece in each corner of the room to soothe the atmosphere.
- Use to ease grief or pain of loss.
- Use as a love token gift to a friend or partner
- Keep a piece in the workplace to help ease tension.
Its colour can range from almost white to a deep rose pink, it may fade if left in the sun. It symbolises, love, peace, comfort and relaxation and is often sourced from Brazil.
I have some rose quartz here for sale; and a circle of rose quartz and other love healing stones you can stand in to experience a full body buzz of rose quartz healing.
You may also choose to have a crystal healing with the love stones to bring wellness or assist with transitioning through grief.
021 726 276
Thank you so much for reading my post.
Wisdom is for sharing, please share if you feel guided. I really appreciate referrals.
I do stage shows and work healing and guiding, in New Zealand and worldwide via Skype, Phone, Email & for One on One clients from my clinic space on Auckland's North Shore.
I am the founder of BioSonar Imaging Therapy & The DeLightScope.
You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Tumblr.
You are welcome to print and share my work, as long as it is attributed to me.
© Deb Rowley 2014
Bryce Courtenay: 'You were not born empty' & FLOW
Other crystal posts:
Sleep Series: Sodalite
Kids, Asthma & Sports Gurus
Feedback: Crystal Clear, Helping Vision & More