Can you resonate with these 4 points that show your intuition has a voice in the supermarket? Here is a way you can work out how to 'hear' it louder.
1. How many times have you been in the supermarket or the grocery store, looked at the milk (a magnetic flash picture) and said 'no we have milk at home, so I'll get that later' - then gone home to discover one of your little darlings has downed the last of it while you are out?
Me too. It's so frustrating when you can't even eke a cup of tea out of the dregs.
Magnetic flash pictures pull your eye to a particular physical item. A little like wondering why on earth you are looking at an umbrella before you leave the house - then getting caught in a shower of rain. Pay attention.
2. How many times have you walked down the aisles and had a 'little something' just pop into your head, have picked it up, got home and been so pleased because you really needed it?
Me too. Many times. Pop-in pictures are a form of help. Take it.
3. How many times have you thought 'I should just get an extra packet of that in case I need it' decided not to, then wound up having a couple of extra people over for dinner?
And had to pop back, or send someone else down to get extras.
Me too. Pop in ideas like this are a future sign.
4. How many times have you been at the checkout or almost at the checkout and a flash of something you really needed (and maybe even came to the supermarket for in the first place) dawned on you? Me too! Isn't it such a relief as you quickly get it before you leave?
And have you kicked your own butt if you say 'nah I am already in this queue, I won't worry?' This is an 11th Hour Save or Divine Timing.
We often wish to be more connected without realising we already are. Developing your intuition this way makes grocery shopping more fun.
The magic is in the simple things, and there is much joy in discovery.
Next time you go, as you go into the supermarket, mentally ask for help. Ask your Angels, or your In-Tuition, for the most important items to reveal themselves, and see what happens. Remember the ways you have (and haven't) listened, and then centre yourself for just a moment by stopping, breathing in through your nose, out through your mouth and saying 'what do I need?' Now - just relax and wander along. Don't 'try' to do anything.
If nothing much happens - be ok with that. (You know you are going to have a next time.)
Just start taking more notice of the items that catch your eye or pop into your head as you stroll.
Take note of the way that you 'receive' that information.
Ask again after a while… 'what else?'
I'm not talking After Dinner Mints and Champagne, I'm talking essentials - like toilet paper, washing powder, cat food, rubbish bags, milk.
One of my memorable moments was so simple. I was walking along saying to myself, 'bread, bread, bread, I need bread' and in my head, like a little reminder, came these two words… "and butter".
I immediately knew that wasn't me - I was already busy doing something else.
With a little practise, you'll find your gifts include the way you 'think' of things, you will realise you already 'get a picture of things' in your head, and you'll get to know the times that you 'just feel like you should' are all a part of your sensory experience.
Using this over time helps you to trust your In-Tuition in other areas of life.
*If you've read this and got a surprise when you realised you are doing all this - you are one of the people I wrote it for. How gorgeous.
021 726 276
Want to know more?
Email me here
- prev post 3 great words here
Energy expert, Deb is also a spiritual teacher, healer, writer and artist.