Craft special memories for your children
*includes a swear word - MerlyDawg is not condoning swearwords, but it's hard to edit them out of pictures when you only have PAWS.
Craft Yummy Treats for your DOG
I like the sound of healthy pumpkin balls the best! Shared from Cesars blog - linked below.
Healthy Pumpkin Balls
This snack is not only delicious but is also filled with fiber, vitamin A, beta-carotene, potassium, and iron.
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin <--- What?? Just cook some!!!! M x
- 4 tbsp molasses
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix pumpkin, molasses, vegetable oil, and water together in a bowl
- Add the whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon to the mixture and stir until dough softens
- Scoop out small spoonfuls of dough and roll into balls on your hands (wet hands work best)
- Set the balls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork
- Bake approximately 25 minutes until dough is hardened
*A NOTE FROM MERLY'S Nana - 'Introduce them gradually in case you get little pumpkin coloured tummy aches....'
A Dog Under The Thumb?
This is Jesse. He works for a living. What an awesome Dog. I think he could come do some jobs at our house too.